Friday 16 November 2012

Camouflage images

Camouflaged Design.


The Camouflaged image above I had created in Adobe photoshop. 
I got the image off the internet and I downloaded it and saved it to my drive. I placed it in photoshop and I selected the shapes and changed the colour's to tones of pink.






Camouflaged Object


This image is my camouflaged cup I have painted with acrylic paints. First I painted in a white colour then got the camouflage image I had created in photoshop and got the red, white, yellow and blue acrylic paint, I then got a palate and started to mix the lightest colour E.G white to the darkest E.G Red to create the correct/near tone. I then spent some time on painting the shapes onto my object and using different tones to create the camouflaged look.

No comments:

Post a Comment